• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Civilian Interior Install

pevrs114

I got a good look at this truck over the weekend. I was very impressed. Stranger75 has a keen sense for attention to detail.

I would recommend saving your money when it comes time for the bed liner and get a Line-X professional job. I've done the DIY kit on my CJ-7 and I have a Line-X in my F350. There is no comparison in terms of durability, thickness, insulation, or general feel. By the time you drop the money on supplies, the kits, and 2-3 days of vehicle downtime, it becomes worth it to pay 2-300 more bucks to drop it off and walk away.

I took some pics of the truck, with Strangers permission I'll post em up!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks