• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Civy headlight number?

motomacguyver

Do the H4 conversion, Buy 7" Hella reflectors, and 70/75 watt 24v lights. (i got a pakage deal from amazon) You won't be sorry, and I think there cheaper. You will also need the h4 socket, which you can solder your old headlight leads to, to make a one time job of it.

The reflectors drop right in.

Heavysteven

Do the H4 conversion, Buy 7" Hella reflectors, and 70/75 watt 24v lights. (i got a pakage deal from amazon) You won't be sorry, and I think there cheaper. You will also need the h4 socket, which you can solder your old headlight leads to, to make a one time job of it.

The reflectors drop right in.
Could I get that info from you so I can order from amazon as well? Thanks

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
also on ebay, sometimes pretty good price. if you drive much at night you will not regret it. you can also get higher watt bulbs.

tom

motomacguyver

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks