• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Clare, MI Show / Swap buy , sell, wanted , 8-17-14 Generals Jims Annual Show & Swap

67Beast

Arrgh... Still need some drive shaft flanges / drive shafts. NP200 transfer case from M-37- need all three ends, hooking to M135/M211 axles so I need front & rear.
Several nearby leads have fizzled, needed a couple weeks ago.
The shafts can be junk, we need the ends, have welder and drive shaft tubes.
Bob, I think my buddy Jim might have some as he bought 2 M37's so that he can build one out of the best parts and should have extras. I try and find you tomorrow, I'll be in a black Damage Inc. T-shirt with Beast on the name tag.

CaptMax

Just wanted to say this was my first MV show I have ever attended so I wasn't sure what to expect. Through the help of a friend I met several people there and made some new friends as well. I did find a nice WWII black porcelain canteen while looking around ( I also collect WWII militaria), and got a chance to look over several of the vehicles on display. My favorite was the V100 that was parked up on the hill. Like all my hobbies it starts out innocent enough, then I go to the extreme. I am already making plans to attend either the War & Peace show at Beltring, Kent in the future. Thanks to all those that I met and for making this a pleasant experience for me, even if it did rain a little.
CaptMax

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks