• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Clark 5 speed transmission used in Studebaker US6

ahawn

Does anyone have any data for the Clark 5 speed transmission used in the Studebaker US6 and probably a lot of other vehicles of that era. Specifically I need to get the model number for these units because I believe one may be what belongs in my 1949 Diamond T.
It appears that DT used a lot of probably surplus military parts after the war. Thanks , Andy Hawn

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Should be a 204VO. Non-synchro. .79 overdrive. It is a great transmission, but you have to learn to double clutch. Welcome to Steelsoldiers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks