• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Classified Adds Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

simoncrk

Can you make the classified adds page display more items per page. my internet is slow, and the internet gerbil gets tired of spinning the little wheel. LOL so it takes forever to look through them. Just a suggestion.

largeboar

Most of the classified are old and the items have already been sold. I have a truck listed that I sold and can't find how to remove the add. I've contacted many of the ad posters and they also had sold their inventory but couldn't find instructions on removing the add. why doesn't ss limit the number of classified instead of counting posts.:cookoo:

3dAngus

All the issues here have a simple solution.
First, it is probably your internet connection. If they add more items per page, it will take even longer to download the page. It comes up very fast on my computer, so the problem is local.
Second, on search, it is much better search than on the forum page, that is, you have the ability as a user to be more specific and able to reach your desired item faster and with more reliability. The search engine is on the left hand side once in classified, half way down.

Third, in order to find your old ad, just click on your avatar once in classifieds, and all your listings will come up, the closed ones and the active. Click on the active once logged in, and when your ad comes up for the truck, just go to the bottom of the page and click on "close" ad and it is done.

Good luck guys. Hope this helps.

A

A/C Cages

Or you can have someone hack your account and delete everything on you????
Thats what happened to all my emails, pics, and ads.
So I had to repost them. But thats one way to have them removed...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks