• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Classified Ads???

Status
Not open for further replies.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
$15 per ad ???? $15 monthly, yearly, whateverly subscription??
Click on the resources tab at the top of the page, select the "Upgrade to Premium Membership" tab and follow instructions.

It's 15 bucks a year...to POST for sale items...you should be able to read them for free...I think...:beer:

GoinNutts

Sorry all! I have to come and go and it seem when I come back it changes! Really enjoy the reading and tips just need to start unloading the the toys/projects because eggs and bread only seem to get more expensive!

CHEERS ALL! HAPPY NEW!

:beer:

Last edited by a moderator:

rlwm211

Seems like you're playing just fine without paying. If you don't like the MINOR amount to pay to help support the site and sell your crap you could always GO PLAY WITH YOURSELF.

All I did is point out the nature of the game.

I did not take any cheap shots at anyone in the forum. I object to the way that they chose to implement the new regime in such a thoughtless and abrupt manner.

The money is secondary. I value consideration and respect more than a lot of other things and I do take personal exception with your remark.

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I object to the way that they chose to implement the new regime in such a thoughtless and abrupt manner.
Your objection, has been overruled(in several previous discussions). Drop the issue/negative comments in the forums.

If you have issues with our policies, PM Chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.