• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

classified sales and Done deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassk

I am wondering about the way we should do sales on the site,

I offer to mail most everything I sale to the SS member when they aggree to buy it , and just use their post on the open forum as good enough for me,
most recent is

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...-Matched-set&p=1473737&viewfull=1#post1473737

mrheiser saw I had one in another thread and sent a PM, so we worked it out and by him posting i sent it and it arrived yesterday and I should get the check today,

Long story longer,

should I delete the thread witch' I will do if needed , however could we have a section made for say done deals that would take it from the classified active area . and then it would still be there for people to see and be a form of a record that the sales often do go smooth and help clear the classified area,

glassk

It's just and idea,

I also sold my M1102 To steinmaster and the deal is still in the works , it is only waiting for the pick-up date which is in April,

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...er-with-Tarp&p=1461821&viewfull=1#post1461821

age of this thread will make it so I can't delete , so it would take action from a mod to do and I would kind of like it to be in a done deals section also,...

just wondering ,

Hope everyone has a Happy And Prosperous 2014,...

eagle4g63

I'm not sure about your post/add.....however I was able to close an old add I had up......at the bottom right there is a edit post button, I clicked on that and the had to check the little box that came up(delete this post) and then clicked continue. It had a warning that if I deleted the post it would remove the thread. Of course you have to do this to the FIRST post you made. After that-or before your choice, you can use the feedback system to tell of your good dealings, that is what it is there for.

eagle4g63

Also I forgot, YOU should see on the top right of your add, a drop down labeled "administrative" if you move your mouse over it a, drop down will appear that has a delete thread button.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is the member's responsibility to manage their ad. This includes deleting it when it's sold or the ad no longer is needed.

We will not archive the ads.

In a day or two, we will have 3 new classifieds moderators!

This should help a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks