• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Classified sticky

ARYankee

I do a lot of window shopping, mainly because it doesn't cost me anything, but I also do it for research and in case I need something. I was curious to see if there was a way to do the sticky thing for classifieds like we do in the rest of the forums, that way if you see something you may want to buy you can easily access it again at a later time when you have money. Or do something like the watch feature on Ebay or GL. It is just a thought and I know that there is a lot of other things you guys are busy doing for the site. I thought I would see if it was something that other members would value as a helpful tool.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
When you are at the ad you want to bookmark, click the "add to favorites" button on your browser's tool bar. YOu can make a folder in the browser's "favorites" feature and call it wish list.

markmontana

When you are at the ad you want to bookmark, click the "add to favorites" button on your browser's tool bar. YOu can make a folder in the browser's "favorites" feature and call it wish list.
Why offer such a simple solution when there are obviously more complex ways to do this! (kidding...)

This is a good solution to an issue I also have (had).

Thanks

Dave

rebel_raider

Yeah, where's the fun in that? That's too simple and makes too much sense. I don't think my brain will allow me to do that. Seriously, though, that IS a good idea, gimp.

ARYankee

Yeah I figured I could book mark it in my favorites because that is what I used to do for threads I thought were helpful before I found out about the sticky feature. Plus it's like what rebel said :)