• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Classifieds Broken still have Deuce Wheel Lug Sockets CHEAP!

houdel

I have an ad in the classified section, but that does not seem to be working, so here it is. I still have some neat Deuce combo wheel lug sockets avaialble CHEAP!

These are impact sockets, 3/4" drive, fits both the 1-1/2" hex wheel lug nut and 13/16" square inner wheel cap. Steel Soldiers price is $13.95 ea plus $4.05 priority mail shipping. I can fit up to three sockets in one flat rate envelope and the shipping is still only $4.05.

For photos and more info see my Ebay listing below. DO NOT buy through Ebay, the Ebay price is $18.95. If you are interested in one reply here and I'll get in touch with you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=270025658953

Gare

RE: Classifieds Broken still have Deuce Wheel Lug Sockets CH

I would be interested in getting two myself. Let me know.

Gary

houdel

RE: Classifieds Broken still have Deuce Wheel Lug Sockets CH

Sorry if I was slow getting back to anyone, my email was down most of the day

houdel

Sorry, I got jammed up today between Doctors appointments for my wife and repairing a knuckle boot on the Deuce. I'll ship out sockets tomorrow to anyone who sent me an order today or yesterday. I apologize for the delay.

houdel

Don't know if this means much to many of you, but on SS member says this socket fits his 1946 Brill bus as well, whatever that is. But apparently it will work on more than just Dueces!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I believe these also work on my friend's '71 Dodge L600.

BTW, I bought one of these from Houdel and I totally vouch for him. Great item at a great price shipped immediately and packaged with great care.

Thanks again! :beer:

houdel

I think I have responded to and shipped sockets to everyone who contacted me. If I did NOT respond to your message, or you have NOT received your socket yet, please use the email link to contact me.

houdel

Grimjaw, Banshee365, PM's sent. Let me know if you did NOT recieve them, the PM section does not seem to be running at 100%. I will respond again if you did not recieve the original message. -- Lee

houdel

Mike F. - You did not include your username in your letter so I can't PM you, but one socket is on its way to Marina Del Rey.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Cool I had seen that listing before, but did not make the connection. I'll go for two if you have them still.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks