• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigmech

I want to add my protest to the complaints of 100 post rule. Some of us have been members for years but don't like to yak that much. To be a member for years and not to be able to sell something is not right. I know there is loads of work involved and many ideas on how it should work. I just don't agree with this one. You should have looked at the time some have been here when figuring your new rule. I was a big let down for me to find out the hard way, when I need some money quick to help out family and not be able to post.

wjruth

Quality not quantity - it would be easy enough to go through every post and just add a thumbs up or"very nice" .... but you shouldn't have to

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks