• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Clear Blue Dash Light Lenses

SSGHillbilly

I bought some of the Clear Red lenses recently from Frank's Surplus on eBay and want to also get about 6 or 8 of the clear blue lenses. He doesn't have them.

Does anyone have a good source for New, clear blue dash light lenses?

Nice thing about the clear red or blue is that you can paint the tops whatever color you want, or keep them un-painted.
Try at eriksmilitarysurplus.com better watch the shipping cost though.

I bought some of the Clear Red lenses recently from Frank's Surplus on eBay and want to also get about 6 or 8 of the clear blue lenses. He doesn't have them.

Does anyone have a good source for New, clear blue dash light lenses?

Nice thing about the clear red or blue is that you can paint the tops whatever color you want, or keep them un-painted.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks