• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Clearance lights and fender turn signal indicators

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have never seen that style as clearance light on the roof, but i have seen those once as marker lights on the sides of a box. Did they ever use those on a Deuce? Was there a special harness that the military used for those lights?

Steamynachos

Yes you can use them you just have to splice into the wireing harness for the light switch find the wire that turns on the head lights and tap a wire off of there. All Canadian trucks have clearance lights with some sort of hack job with wires running all over to them.

Snarky

I used the civilian counterpart of those lamps with 24v bulbs for side markers on my deuce. I would say you probably wouldn't want them on the roof as the way they tend to mount makes them harder to waterproof, lamps meant for the roof tend to have a more robust rubber gasket.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks