• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

cleivis for the front bumpers on cucv, m1008, and m1009, etc.

indy4x4fab

Banned
where can i get two sets of theses cleives. i have 7/8" cleives are to small between the ears, and a 1'' the pins to big to go threw the hole. any help u guys could give me would be appeated. thanks

GoldComet6

Ebay usually has some listed - that's where I got two for my M1009. Search for miliary tow hooks, clevis, tow rings, or d rings....you'll usually find some. :jumpin:

indy4x4fab

Banned
i always was a slow learner, so what u guys r saying is i should posible think about looking at ebay, lol, i no im a smart a$$ but its better then being a dum a$$. lol:cookoo::)

indy4x4fab

Banned
thanks guys got a couple book marked. if any ones got a couple on here i would be more willing to give one of u guys my money over paypal and ebay.

Tractor Supply has some that will work , you may have to grind or file a little but not much.

Well i have all 4 clevis hooks from tractor supply i put mine in a vise and had to spread them but they defintely do their job just fine i bought grade 8 bolts washers lock washers and nuts i have $100 total four all four with bolts from lowes if im not mistakin the military clevis usaully go for higher than that for just 2 of them but to each there own i was gonna try to get some military ones but it was cheaper to buy mine from tractor supply i havent have had a problem

isaacucv

Someone stole the rear ones from my truck. They are there in the GL photos, but when the truck got here they were gonzo. I was affraid that would happen, but atleast they didn't take the oil fill cap!

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Swap meets is the best place. I am bringing a set or two to the NJ meet next week. They are buried in prep for loadout so no pulling and shipping. If they survive NJ and Aberdeen, then we'll talk.