• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Clepto's Bobber

Cleptomaniac

Well we got her rolling just in time for the blizzard here in Oklahoma 8-12 inches of snow (shut the place down for 3 days):-D Thats when all us REDNECKS rule the road :driver: any way here are some pics

Attachments

Cleptomaniac

pulled 2 emsa up a hill and a couple tractor/trailer combos [thumbzup] but busted my chain on a semi pulling doubles :drool: also pulled out a wrecker he tried for quite a while to get out b4 he let me pull him out rofl have video but have to have my buddy e-mail it to me and ill post it

oddshot

pulled 2 emsa up a hill and a couple tractor/trailer combos [thumbzup] but busted my chain on a semi pulling doubles :drool: also pulled out a wrecker he tried for quite a while to get out b4 he let me pull him out rofl have video but have to have my buddy e-mail it to me and ill post it
YOU GO BOY!!!!!!

Great job!

oddshot

A

A/C Cages

I would pull people out of the snow here too, but we never have any. lol

colelkhunter

two years ago when we had our little blizzard my bobber got plenty of use as well. We havn't had any signifigant weather here lately. I got to pull out a state trooper that had pulled me over in the bobber a couple days before. Made a friend that day. Me and one tow truck were the only ones mobile on the road that night. We rode around like Kings for about 3 hours. Pulled out a few stranded folks and did donuts in the middle of the road. GOD it was fun. I was kinda hoping that we would have some of that this year, but so far, no dice.

Good job with the bobber! When people ask what it is good for, now you have an answer......he he he

Cleptomaniac

yea the cops and every thing else stayed out of our way (my buddy has a lifted Duramax) :driver:
we ran over everything (curbs ditches driveways)[thumbzup] whatever it took to get the cars moving
it was a blast!!! at least for a while eveyone thought we were national guard and "we were suposed to help them" people are so ungreatful especially in the lower income areas of town the midle and upper classes were realy nice:smile: but now im on my :soapbox: i finaly got upset and bailed leaving a whole string of cars stuck and went to a area where they were at least nice :rant:

oddshot

yea the cops and every thing else stayed out of our way (my buddy has a lifted Duramax) :driver:
we ran over everything (curbs ditches driveways)[thumbzup] whatever it took to get the cars moving.
It was a blast!!!
You might want to give the local hospitals a call ... just to see if they need any help picking up (pretty) nurses from home and get them to work.

oddshot

coffinator6

Well we got her rolling just in time for the blizzard here in Oklahoma 8-12 inches of snow (shut the place down for 3 days):-D Thats when all us REDNECKS rule the road :driver: any way here are some pics
awesome pics. I was just thinking about how awesome it would be to have bobbed deuce right now. One of these days I'll have to stop by and see how you did yours so I can do mine.

Cleptomaniac

Good idea Oddshot but the problem with that is my wife probably wouldn't care if I picked up nurces but not just good looking ones :p Have to say my wife is great we went to a full auto shoot last night and she rode in the deuce w/o heat so I could show off to a bunch of guys!!:driver:
Every one thought it was great :p But the drive back to Yukon from Edmond after dark was quite cold!

Last edited:

oddshot

Have to say my wife is great we went to a full auto shoot last night and she rode in the deuce w/o heat so I could show off to a bunch of guys!!:driver:
Did you say ... FULL AUTO SHOOT????

There's that "gun" thing again.

I don't own any full auto ... because I'm poor ... and the evil government forces me to choose between guns ... and food..

Would it be thread jacking if I posted a picture of my gun collection when I lived in New (freakin') Jersey?

oddshot

Attachments

oddshot

OHHHH ... What the ****!

I'm always in trouble around here anyoldways ...

Now remember ... these pictures were of the collection up in (freakin') New Jersey.

As a gun collector AND TAX PAYER ... I didn't like New Jersey much ... so I moved to NoGa about 7 years ago.

BTW ... those are pictures 7 years ago.

I didn't stop adding to the collection once I moved to a FREE state!

oddshot

Attachments

Cleptomaniac

Very nice I'll post some pics of the full auto shoot when I get them uploaded:D I'm lookin for a ring for my deuce if anyone has one floating around.

Firemedic230 the rims are factory (trying to decide what to put on 10 lug adapters or mod hemmitt) but the tires are 395s and I got them from a guy in Norman. I can pm you his info if you like. Bobbing one is not bad am thinking the next time I'll cut down the bed and use front deuce springs. Not 105 parts. I realy like the looks of the cut down bed but this is my first MV so I am still learning. If you have any questions let me know I'll try to help any way I can.
Also Mike has a nice sight XM381.com and he is here in Edmond.

oddshot

Bobbing one is not bad. I am thinking the next time I'll cut down the bed and use front deuce springs. Not 105 parts. I really like the looks of the cut down bed. This is my first MV so I am still learning.

If you have any questions let me know I'll try to help any way I can.
How many days (man hours) went into doing your bob?

I haven't done mine yet ... but am lining up space in a garage to get it done during my semester break (I am a 60 year old college student) in March.

I don't think there is much to the whole process ... Disassemble everything (M105 trailer also) Bang out the rivets ... measure TWICE ... drill some holes ... bang in the hard ware ...

Then go driving in the snow!

Probably about 3 to 4 days by myself ... maybe a little more but not much.

The tough part will be getting the U-bolts made and the drive shaft lengthened and balanced.

oddshot

oddshot

Vidios of my wife shooting a Thompson and me shooting a MAC-10 :grd:
Rock and roll is a GREAT tension reliever!

Limited use in the field ... but GREAT FUN!!!

Have your fired an Uzi or a Sten? PPsh?

I love the MECHANICS of rock and roll.

I've done AK builds ... not much to them .... but interesting. I have a Sten Mk. III that I want to build as a semi. One day I would like to try a PPsh build.

Every once in a while I find myself looking a Gattling guns. It would be a HOOT to build one of them.

oddshot