• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

clicking under dash below and behind steering wheel

MrBouncer

Tell me if this is normal or not. When i start the truck(1028) the volt meter goes to green and then slowly falls back to yellow then i hear a click in the dash as descrbie above the needle climbs back to green and never waivers.

Jake0147

yeah that was supposed to be a 1028 but somehow i goofed with the smiley face
Off topic- but it happens a lot. Good safe practice on most message boards is any time you use a close parentheses after anything but a letter, put a space before it.

Typing as you did, the formatting sees the 8 and the ) as a smiley face and adds the "smiley code". Short of disabling the code for your post, adding the space (or a period, or anything, makes it come out correctly and easily readable.
Without the space: (M1028)
With the space (M1028 )

Not a big deal. Most folks who frequent message boards have learned to "decode" unintentional smileys anyhow.