• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Close call today - forklift accident

OD_Animal

That was the BEST safety video ever! It got the message across and was entertaining at the same time... need to get these guys to do safety videos for MY workplace! :D

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am amazed that on a small single-seat forlift, there's still room for an ANGEL to ride shotgun. :shock:

NDT: I have often thought that you chose that username to represent "Non-Directional Tire", but you may have proven that it is also the initials for.....

NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING

A prayer of thanks for your safety, Sir.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I was not knocking the OP.....I think OSHA is not good for USA.
OSHA is a REACTIVE agency, in another words, a event happened that caused a death/deaths so regs was put into place to try to prevent future death, you should have been around in the late 50s, early 60s when I started and think safety "NOT", things have come a long way, sometimes going overboard on things, but generally OSHA and MSHA are doing a pretty good job, thay would not be in existence if companies worried about safety in the past or worker used commen sense

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks