• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cobra Tek Seats - Anyone Have Them?

603hellmutt

Know this is a couple weeks old but ill throw in my 2 cents. I have a full set of the Cobrateks(beat to **** mind you) and i am not a fan of there durability and they sit to far back to use the reclining feature. I just started using the $99 Smittybuilt seats and am enjoying them and feel like they may last a bit longer. On the installation question both types are very easy IMO drill a few holes and boom.

sgldesignco

Curious as to whether you bought either the CobraTek or Smitty Seats or something else. Thinking about doing the same upgrade and looking for some insight. I have the original low-back seats, so if anyone has advice on replacement, would appreciate it.

diluted

Curious as to whether you bought either the CobraTek or Smitty Seats or something else. Thinking about doing the same upgrade and looking for some insight. I have the original low-back seats, so if anyone has advice on replacement, would appreciate it.
Lots of guys using Dodge Caravan seats

Action

I'm about to get my first HMMWV (being delivered this week or next) and I need to get some new seats. Has anyone tried the Cobra Tek Seats? How do you like them? How hard were they to install?
How do these hold up after being submerged onder water? Will they retain the water and start growing mold / mildew?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks