• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Code name: Hulk

dangeroustyz

Hayabusa to trade

Now I have a 2006 Hayabusa to trade for military vehicle. It's lowered, stretched and customized. Blue book on stock bike is 7k. Wouldn't mind a gamma goat. Or a cargo carrier. Hard top preferred. Send pics and details. Thanks.

Attachments

Last edited:

2StateTrigger

The day it broke i drove truck to store and it wobbled and had an intermentin noise. Then the brakes went out. I turned around and when i pulled in the yard smoke poured out of the wheel. The front tires were cupped when i got it so i figured the wobble come from that. It gave me small hints of something being wrong, I just wasnt listening.
Your driving this without checking all the systems prior to taking it on the road was questionable. I understand that you were probably excited about getting a new toy but you need to realize that if someone was killed due to this failure YOU would have been legally responsible.

Do yourself a favor here and learn from this mistake. Keep that monster at home until all the systems are at 100%. I dont mean to sound like I'm getting on your case (well at least not TOO much) but I hope you know that you dodged a bullet this time.....

Be safe out there....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks