• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Coleman 544000 Genset

NMC_EXP

This is not a military genset so delete the thread if it causes heartburn.

I made an impulse buy of a Coleman Series 54, Model 544000 4kW genset. Local seller, had it wrapped up in a tarp, uncovered it, poured in some gas and it started on the second pull and would run a light and power saw. It went home with me.

I've spent a couple of hours online and have found a repair parts list but no operators manual.

Anyone have an operators manual on disc or know where to get one?

Thanks

Jim

NMC_EXP

Luckydog

Very similar to the photo except that the cage is square tubing and completely boxes the genset. It is green.

Calcium carbonate is good. Avoid the ones with aluminum salts.

Regards

Jim

NMC_EXP

Someone's search fu is weak

A lot of my stuff is weak these days....but I did manage to find imarksweb. I drilled down a ways and saw something about "you may cancel subscription at any time" which led me to believe they wanted some $.

Plus it appeared that english was a second language (maybe Nigerian or Russian is first?) for the site owners so I backed off.

Thanks

Jim

PeterD

You are right, they do want money... Sorry, they do have a very convoluted setup and one registers twice, first is free then to download they want an additional registration. At the rate they are selling it for I doubt they get much business at all.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks