• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Coleman's today

rwelker

Ok, was it someone from here that was at Coleman's today with the singled deuce with Maryland tags? Sharp looking truck. I'm the guy with the the deuce and trailer that was being loaded when you walked past. Hung around awhile to try and catch you, but I had to leave to go to work. Thanks, Rick

spicergear

RE: Coleman

Hey Rick, that was M35 Tom's truck. He and I were there today gathering a few things. We were gonna hang out but you looked pretty busy...especially with the loading technique being used. Liked that- Um, let me know if you need any front springs.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Coleman

So, what did you guys pick up from Coleman's? Got pics? It's not often a truck as nice as Tom's shows up at Colemans, I bet a few workers came out just to take a looksee!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks