• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Collings Foundation M35

bede63

Hi all,

I was at a Collings Foundation event at their main HQ in Stow, MA back in September and there was a beautifully restored M35 gasser in the hangar that had New Hampshire license plates that read "PAWS". I'm not sure if this truck belongs to Collings Foundation or if it is "on loan" or something. Does anyone here know more about this truck or its owner? It is by far the best deuce I have ever seen and was very accurately restored. Unfortunately my camera battery went dead and I was unable to get any pictures. Next time I'm there I hope to get many detail shots as it should be great reference material for my 1957 M35 Uitca-Bend restoration and probably some other folks here.

Regards,
Charles

WarrenD

To my best recollection, it belongs to the Foundation. It's been there for at least 4 years.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks