• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Colorado deuce preveiw

jdr2710

Hi Gents,

I've been thinking about a deuce for quite a while now and have come across one for sale privately locally that I'm going to take a look at. It is missing some bits (windows, headlights, & more I'm sure when I check it out) but the guy says it runs & drives fine...

I got to wondering if there might be somebody local that would be interested in going with me to check it out? (I'll supply the beer!) It is is in Calhan, CO and I'll be there tomorrow, 31 Oct 09 at 1000. I'm in the Black Forest area just north of Colorado Springs.

If anybody wants to come with and wallow in the snow with me I'd be grateful. I'm mechanically inclined but I've only ever been close to one deuce before so I'm sure I'll miss important details that would affect the price / purchase decision. PM me if you're up for it and we can make arrangements.

Thanks,
Jeff

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Jeff,

Hey, If you don't find anything nice, come on down to Las Cruces, I have a few trucks for sale.

Ed

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks