• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

colorado insurance on the deuce

Status
Not open for further replies.

mactiredearg

Ditto S&C's recommendation for Gulfway. Easy to deal with, they know MVs well enough not to freak out and the policy is actually underwritten by Travellers...

I've got them covering my yard parked M35 and M109 (well, its yard parked when it isn't in s&c's shop for brake repairs). I tried everyone local with NO luck at all. And I do mean everyone.

Just be straight with Gulfway and you won't have any issues.

NoLeftTurns

(well, its yard parked when it isn't in s&c's shop for brake repairs).
Looks like I need to be making friends with that guy. I could use some major brake repairs myself. Hopefully he can be persuaded with homebrew. ;)

I actually went to see my truck last weekend. I had the intention of using my new power bleeder (thanks Recovery4x4) but I was side tracked by the modified SKS and the Springfield 1903 I came across. Then I had to leave early due to those monsoon rains that came in. Thankfully the two front flats I replaced last fall were still holding pressure.

Can I ask what is an average cost on the insurance? It would be nice to have a ballpark on what to expect. It would of course be recreational for me.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here is a tip for insurance questions.

Scroll to the top of the main SS page.
Click on the word "Search".
Scroll down to Advanced and click on it.
Enter Deuce Insurance in the search box.
Peruse the results.

Not trying to be a d1ck but this gets answered almost weekly. (Cost, availability, garage, historic, commercial, etc etc etc)

I have Gulfway as well and Steel is correct, good to work with.

NoLeftTurns

No I'm pretty sure the searches don't work above 5280'. I always love the posts that add nothing. Yea we know where the search is. Glad we have someone from out of town to explain to us hicks out west. Does it ever hurt to answer a question again? And if so maybe link to an old thread would be more useful than sarcasm. Just a thought.

MtnDuece

Not trying to be a d1ck but this gets answered almost weekly. (Cost, availability, garage, historic, commercial, etc etc etc)

Didn't want u to be a dick ether I've seen all the other threads
I know other company's will insure it my agent is local and family friend that still means something to me I was looking for other ways to insure it I've herd some states will insure under title military jeep
aua

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry, I thought you had used the search function. Nothing is more irritating than people who won't use it.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you look at the main page now there is another thread on insurance and we have a member who is getting a list of covered states from Gulfway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks