• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Columbus, OH to GA rally or Florida?

flyusn99

Greetings,
I was hoping to see if there is anyone that may be coming from or around Columbus Ohio down south, either to the GA rally next month or even better down towards Jacksonville, Florida. I'm interested in getting a NIB Deuce hardtop from Ohio down here. I'm amiable to helping out with gas or working out some other form of compensation. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for your time.

James

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Send a PM to Gimpyrobb.

Green_gator

James,
If we find someone to bring me the MKT at the rally I am happy to get the hard top the rest of the way to Florida. I am in Tampa but we can easily figure the Florida part as I have family in St. Augustine. It will fit nicely inside the MKT for the ride.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can help out with the hard top if you can get a tent to the rally for me from a member outside of Eglin AFB.

Even if the tent is not do-able, I can still help out with the top.

If Gimpy doesn't work out send me a PM

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I have a couple tops I need to pick up for other members anyway. Send the paid in full invoice to me.
gimpyrobb at yahoo.

flyusn99

Thanks

Thanks guys for the responses. I just PM'ed gimpyrobb and it looks like I may be set. If anything comes up I'll let you all know. Thanks again for the support.

James

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks