• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Columia SC Deuce Pickup

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Folks,
Is there anyone that might be able to move and store a deuce from GSA on Monday or thereaouts? Truck is paid for just need to get it from the forestry dude and sit on it for a week or two. Lemme Know and sorry for short notice.

87k5

I live in Columbia which I am assuming that is what you ment to say in your title, and I would be willing to help out.
A couple of questions,
Does it run?
Is it titled/ insurance.
I live in Columbia but your deuce will be kept in Camden where my land is. Not far from Columbia about 50 miles, in case you are not familiar with the area.
What and where is GSA??
Don't have much going on monday.
Let me know:-D

Charlie

Blythewoodjoe

Kenny, have you taken care of this truck? I am busy Monday but if a brothers in need, I will try to help. Is the truck at the Foresty service or the GSA yard in West Columbia near the air port? I can move it on my truck if I can work out the time. I'm about 25 miles from either location. If Charlie can help too that might make it easier too. At any rate the truck can stay here if you want to get it here. I can always move it in the dark if we can get it out side the gate during business hours. I'm not as bold as some of you guys. I trailer everything ;-)

I just read your original post and noticed the word "forestry". I guess it's at the foresty service :oops:

Joe Trapp

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks