• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Combat rim valve stems?

M1075

I'm looking for some of those as well. Memphis equipment quoted me $28 each. Any other sources out there? I know there are at least two types.

dma251

Good luck - I know they are quite hard to find.

I thought I lost one when I was powdercoating my rims, so I went through the the catalog at my local tire store. We where able to make up a valve stem that worked from some of the OTR wheel parts. I think the wheel hole is 13/16" diameter, and they sell what they call a spud that comes in 13/16". There are also some 90 degree stems that are low profile and screw into the spud.

Then I found the one I thought I lost, so it was a waste of time... Until now.

It's definitely a project, but they can be made yourself if you need one bad enough... Let me know if you need more info.

M1075

Here is the reply I received via email:

Valve stem is $29.02. All prices are each f.o.b. Memphis , TN. I will be out of the office next week but you can contact us at 901/774-0600 and ask for the parts department. Regards, John Browning