• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Coming Attraction - project #6 M43 build

Status
Not open for further replies.

zout

That is Dingers Jeep - I put the rent sign on it - I kind of amuse myself at times.

TWM - you need a life if that is all ya do is wait for my pics - you might as well come up and help me chuck the engine in that will soon be here - be part of the initiation.

Debs jeep is in the garage to the right of DIngers with lots and lots of M43 parts on it rofl.

Couple weeks I will be back on them and clean the pig sty garage up.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Cross's get sprayed tomorrow.
All the straps for the interior were cleaned today - removed all the old paint that was on the fabric and the buckles.

Cleaned all the curtains from all the paint and will get them back in place tomorrow as well as both the stretchers hung back up.

You gotta see this Red - it is awesome.

I have had major internet problems all week with AT&T and still not totally correct.

But I did see on Marks thread about the engine being available in a week or so - I never thougth about it as I knew PB had this on his mind [thumbzup] Plus I just needed to get the rest of this stuff done and it just would have been sitting here.
Had the internet problems at the terminal 09:30hrs Wednesday, thought it was local.
AT&T said it may take a couple of days to locate the problem..I said don't bother...I can have Knology hooked up this afternoon...didn't have to make that call.

You are doing OUTSTANDING work there troop!!

The men/women that used that M43 would be proud of you...as are we![thumbzup]

1943ht

ZOUT, That is a thing of Beauty!!! Hard to believe that is the same vehicle that was sitting in the compound in "C" .. and I thought I was motivated ... Well Done Sir!

//Vr//
Markus

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nothing I would like better than to learn from the master. Unfortunately I have to same my 2400 mile fuel allowance for the GA Rally. :beer:

Danger Ranger

Movin' right along! eh, Zout. Great job!

Did all M43s have the white square go all the way down like that? I would have thought they would be like an inch higher or something (between the top and wheel-well line).

So lets see: the body is just about done
the engine is coming (and will need done, right?)
what else will need done besides the wheels and bumper I see? Are you getting new (replacement) tires?
Am I correct in that the underside has not been touched? It will need mechanical and beautifical done, am I right?

As that may make it sound like you have done less, it is only clearly an illusion, since you have done so much Zout. Keep it up!

zout

actually the side cross's are done and rear door - FUBARED AT&T or something will not allow me to download the remainder to the thread.

use your imagination for the rest now I guess

zout

I get all kinds of errors when trying to download the rest of the pics - they just won;t load. And on the other hand att connection keeps dropping as well on fibre optic dsl

zout

If I go into ATT e mail - it will not load the pictures either. ATT changed all kinds of hardware out in the pedestal the other day cause I did not have connection. SO far I have replaced the router and network card caues they fried them and connection still drops out - amazing I can get through typing this before it expires again

zout

on the litter straps in the interior - I got all the paint removed from the strap ends where there is a brass tip - ALL of the tips are polished down to the brass as well as the rear interior light bezel.

Will get the cross on the front tomorrow night and get on the roof to lay out the pattern for white up there.

sorry for the breakup in posts - but I have a connection problem

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.