• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Coming Attraction - project #6 M43 build

Status
Not open for further replies.

zout

Recovery - correct - Cadaceus is ordered from Mike Larson - oil board stencil in 6 inch as the circle is 9 1/2 inches. I still have the stencile of Army Medical Service to place under it once done.

It was great to have TIgger stop by yeserday and fill him full of homemade chow - I remember those days OTR and the food. Besides getting hot shower.

For those that are nit picky and like exact/perfect - you have totally picked out the wrong person to dwell on - I do not care.
The cigarette burns are still in the upper cushions - it may have been last soldiers last smoke !!

The bumper with the dent - they may have pulled something out - or been towed out on a recovery - IT STAYS LIKE IT IS - DENTED.
Dents in the passenger door - THEY STAY.

I want folks to be able to touch - climb in - scrape up if it happens - to be able to touch and feel part of history. Not sit in a chair with the 43 behind a closed in area and get pissed cause someone touched it.

IF something is not how you think it should and outta be - I take donations - But I cannot guarantee what you send funds for to get fixed will be what I use the funds for.

PB is taking care of me as we both agreeded on the engine. He has wanted to do MORE than what we made a deal on - and I am holding him to the original deal. Just cause it is 3/4 done - does not mean Zout will have it running in a couple weeks. I take it as things happen and live with it.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Recovery - correct - Cadaceus is ordered from Mike Larson - oil board stencil in 6 inch as the circle is 9 1/2 inches. I still have the stencile of Army Medical Service to place under it once done.
It was great to have TIgger stop by yeserday and fill him full of homemade chow - I remember those days OTR and the food. Besides getting hot shower.
Just cause it is 3/4 done - does not mean Zout will have it running in a couple weeks. I take it as things happen and live with it.

Party Pooper!!!:cry::cry:

How about 3 weeks then??
Maybe after we get back from the Guntruck Gathering we can make a surprise attack on your AO on a Saturday and slam the engine in??
Won't take long.

Of course you will have ta supply vittles and Crown for the Crew:beer:

Attachments

zout

If that is what you are planning in the behind the scenes - give me a heads up so I can schedule a vacation day for that Sat.

Food and drink is a no brainer for me - no one ever goes away from here hungry - if they do its their own fault.

I will work on getting the cherry picker plucked out of the back of the garage and work on getting the unit turned around. The fuel tank should be done and installed by then and the fuel lines cleaned out as well.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
The lettering looks great. and thanks again for the chow, it was great. Enjoyed spending the day with you and getting some pointers before i paint my jeep. Del at 0600 in the morning and then home to play with my toys!

zout

Deb got kind of out of hand with me not cutting the grass around here in the last 90 days - go figure.

It did not take long on my day off as well to go through the garage and do a total clean up again.
Tore down the 6 ft section of fence behind the 43 so I can slip er backwards for better positioning of the unit to flat level ground for a cherry picker and to get it up on all 4's off the ground to go through the brake system.

I know I will not be done with brakes if the engine shows up in this allotment of time - so I am leaving the wheels on for stability to poke an engine.

Lawn looks great - garage looks better - 43 got nothing today. Internet/computer may be back to rumming speed.
Apologize for the dribble - basically just took the day off on my day off.

zout

I have heard vicious rumors abounding of my association with the alixer :cookoo:
I have been around when the aforementioned alixer was in proximity with me :cookoo:

I have found said alixer laying on the side of the road and shared in the bounties and some known events :cookoo:

I know nothing - I am not aware of anything and even more clueless about whatever is left. I am living proof of them statements.

Cherries are another story.

zout

Besides...why are ya looking at a frogs a$$??:cookoo::roll:

I was going to ask that very question - But I figured Recovery might come up again and take my care out joy riding again [thumbzup]

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was looking at the frogs asss becuase you horses asses were busy talkin in drivvle. Anyways, one or both of you need to remind me before the rally to bring you a bottle of rum (rhum). I only have one so you can fight or share. It' from my wife's native land.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I was looking at the frogs asss becuase you horses asses were busy talkin in drivvle. Anyways, one or both of you need to remind me before the rally to bring you a bottle of rum (rhum). I only have one so you can fight or share. It' from my wife's native land.
Oh...sorry Kenney, I'll try ta make Zout be good.:roll::roll:

And of course...we will share[thumbzup]

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks