• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Coming Attraction - project #6 M43 build

Status
Not open for further replies.

zout

Tigger fedx'd a glass plasma IV to display in the 43 - It is a little era early but its from a friend and its going in anyhow - it is a great addition - THX TIGGER. That baby looks brand new.

Come to think of it - I could liquify my BBQ sauce and use the injection needle to keep BBQ sauce in the pig ????

WIP on the 43 down at the CAMO camp LZ - PB has called me on it and I keep telling em - do what you want with it - its your call. I think that kind of fustrates him - but I know that group is going way above and beyond the call of duty and I have no hesitations of what that troop can add to the unit. Its more than I could have ever done.

**See it at the 2011 GA Rally - and you will see it if you get injured** From what I understand through rumors - its the designated med station.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Looks like some good news has finally come along Zout...on engine block # 3 (gosh..we only got 2 left!:-()
Should be able to order new stuff needed by Wednesday (?).

Next Saturday 9/17/11 is the POW/MIA Display here so no work on the M43 then.

Your call Zout...do we have the "Engine Slam Fest" on Saturday, 9/24/11 or 10/1/11??
Inquiring minds want to know!aua

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
PB, Your not supposed to eat the thing in the middle of the pizza. It's only there to keep the box top off the cheese.

zout

Ya beat me to it PB - it was always a little knarly when chewing on but I always seemed to get it down. Coming out is a whole nother story.

Either way PB - give me a date so Deb and I can come down and take a break from all this madness going on and see our friends.

GIMME a Date and we are ON - that way Squirt Truck knows when to appear as well.

DH - please try to be a little more informative a little bit earlier on stuff like that - even a memo will help

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Tigger fedx'd a glass plasma IV to display in the 43 - It is a little era early but its from a friend and its going in anyhow - it is a great addition - THX TIGGER. That baby looks brand new.

Come to think of it - I could liquify my BBQ sauce and use the injection needle to keep BBQ sauce in the pig ????

WIP on the 43 down at the CAMO camp LZ - PB has called me on it and I keep telling em - do what you want with it - its your call. I think that kind of fustrates him - but I know that group is going way above and beyond the call of duty and I have no hesitations of what that troop can add to the unit. Its more than I could have ever done.

**See it at the 2011 GA Rally - and you will see it if you get injured** From what I understand through rumors - its the designated med station.
The bottle is actually correct up to the early 70s when the went to the current ones used, but yea the date on the bottle is a Little early. glad you like it.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Ya beat me to it PB - it was always a little knarly when chewing on but I always seemed to get it down. Coming out is a whole nother story.
Either way PB - give me a date so Deb and I can come down and take a break from all this madness going on and see our friends.
GIMME a Date and we are ON - that way Squirt Truck knows when to appear as well.
DH - please try to be a little more informative a little bit earlier on stuff like that - even a memo will help
October 1st it is then[thumbzup][thumbzup]

I think you will leave here with a smile that knocks yer ears flat.:roll::roll:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
New Parts

New parts are ordered and in stock (Midwest Military).

Like the dumba$$ I am, I didn't even ask him when they would ship out! Oh well...John usually works pretty fast.

I smell a small party coming on!![thumbzup][thumbzup]

zout

This is a pic of me jumping for joy and NOT a pic of Deb having me tied up in bed - just so we get that straight.

John has been great on the Jeep parts and for the 43 - I totally agree.

I also smell BBQ in the very very near future (or is that my skin burning)

I can hardly sit still as the time ticks down. WTH am I doing here working when I could be sitting on your front steps waiting for the UPS man to come.:jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin:

Attachments

onegmjack

Dave hope the engine install go OK, will be looking forward to meeting you and others.I worked at Smokey Mountian Freightliner for a while,till my neck gave out.If I were younger I would have came down and took you up on, a days works for a days pay.What is it 13 or 14 days and counting till the Rally? Dwight

onegmjack

Papabear looking forward to meeting you and wreckerman,just hope you leave the tu tu or what ever they are called in the nearest dumpster.Dwight

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Dave hope the engine install go OK, will be looking forward to meeting you and others.I worked at Smokey Mountian Freightliner for a while,till my neck gave out.If I were younger I would have came down and took you up on, a days works for a days pay.What is it 13 or 14 days and counting till the Rally? Dwight
32 DAYS till we leave for the rally. your a little early!:jumpin:

Status
Not open for further replies.