• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Commercially Available A2's?

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OMG, it's like Plan B for FMTVs. At least they look like they do a better job with the rebuild.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Worldwide Machinery still has 21 unsold SD Brazos trucks that have been sitting in Houston since BAE folded years ago. Personally I would have taken that to be a barometer of demand for these trucks before I opened a business to rebuild and sell these to the oilfield/off highway market.

Aernan

Worldwide Machinery still has 21 unsold SD Brazos trucks that have been sitting in Houston since BAE folded years ago. Personally I would have taken that to be a barometer of demand for these trucks before I opened a business to rebuild and sell these to the oilfield/off highway market.
Any idea how much those Brazos sell for?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can have little brother go knock on a door

Another thing to take into consideration, it is FIRE SEASON with lots of fires in Montana.

Last edited: