• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

common problems w/ your m35 when you picked it up.

ghettoct

wow, thanks again everyone for the info, very useful. i must say that if i get this much info not owning one i can only imagine how it will be having one. i cant wait to get mine, where ever it is...lol again thanks much.

working on an alternate plan of attack for hauling as well.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
any ideas on when the govt deems the vehicle stock obsolete and no longer usable?
When they are forced by the EPA and they come up with a replacement. All of the M35 trucks are considered obsolete by the military. It all started when the EPA said they could no longer use the multifuel engine. They tried a engine swap with the M35A3 but it never was really excepted well by the military. There are very few M35A2s or A3s still in active service. The ones that are still in are on their way out as soon as they can get replacements.