• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Compressor wrench drawing

renovate7

Thanks from here also. For us with no metal working skills I'm going to try and cut one from 3/4" plywood. Will report back in on my successfulness.

rosco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is great - thanks too. In getting the size right, my screen says the size was 99.8 % The inside of the cutout is 4", but my screen says it is 4.25". Which is right? Hate to make one the wrong size. Could somebody please check a wrench that fits. Thanks.

Last summer I was out catching some rocks for a Fire place and had recently replaced the belts. The compressor belt started slipping. I managed to tighten it, but not without some contortions.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks