• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

COMVEC Annual MV Show

WarrenD

I will be there with my M54A2 . Lets hope for sunshine ! Mike
For Comvec, that would be a welcome change!! I have a buddy in England who is building a model M54 and I'd like to take some detail photos to answer some of his questions. Guess they don't have many M54's over there....

WarrenD

To those who didn't go because of the weather, you missed out! It didn't start raining until after 3pm and it was a great show. There was a non-MV Jeep wrecker that was superb, at least 4 M715s, lots of CUCVs and Deuces. There were a few custom rigs, a bobbed deuce that was done as a crew cab and a M715 that had tandom rear axles. Adding to the excitement was a model that I was told was posing for a calender for a local business.

A few photos at: COMVEC 2011 Photo Gallery by baywing at pbase.com

WarrenD

Vendors seemed down, probably weather related. I only recall seeing 2 or 3 roll in after 9am.

kerismo

My son and I had a ball, met some fine people and ate some good food. Arrived round 9, beat out the weather by 11. I could not have asked for a better morning with my 2yo.

Special thanks to the nice lady at the gate who gave Sam the truck stamps on his arms. He made sure to show them to mommy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks