• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Concealed weapons permit in SC

kc8sfq

>I have My permit here in PA, what make PA alittle better then most states, is that it is an open carry state.. HOOAH<

Mich is an open carry state too. However, that having been said. We were told in class that they can ALWAYS find SOMETHING to charge you with. Prehaps mopery with intent to creap , an actual charge used years ago against GI's in towns where they didn't like GI's. It was good for a night in the tank and a trip to the First Shirt's office in the morning.

smores

Wish we could have them in MD. Once and a while when in VA I carry openly (no permit needed, as long as you're over 21). I am probably going to put in for my FL non-resident permit for when I travel at some point. Also, it would be nice to CC in VA too, don't always like advertising the fact that I'm packing.

littlebob

Thanks for bumping up! I plan on doing it in the next month. Trying to read the legal stuff thats in the laws is tough. I've heard you can openly carry in LA, but when trying to read through the legal stuff I think I remember seeing something about not beeing able to openly carry one if you have a concealed carrry permi?
littlebob

kurtkds

Here in WA state you can carry concealed with a permit(17 years for me), and all that takes is a background check and finger prints. Or you can carry open with out, the exception is liquor store, bars or Govt buildings, can't carry in those. If you carry in you vehicle (without CCW permit) it has to be on your immediate person in clear view or in open view I.E. on the dash. If it not in clear site it must be unloaded with a locking device between the weapon and ammunition.

And I too have been know to mow my lawn with a pistol on my hip. I've had problems with crack head neighbors. aua

But they got the hint!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks