• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Confused on Q1, Q2, 104A, and 105A wires

kazuya4228

Good Evening,

I’m putting back together a 10k MEP 803A generator and I’m confused as to what wires connect to F1 and F2 on the generator head. The old wires were burned to a crisp and I didn’t get the chance to see what they were labeled as and where they were attached. Any assistance would be great. The P5 have 4 wires in there that’s labeled with all 4. I think 104A and 105A goes to the head of the generator but I’m not sure.

kloppk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Q1 and Q2 are in the large bundle of wires that run from the gen head and go to the P5 connector. From the TM it appears the Q1 & Q2 wires from the gen head have wire terminals on them. I can't see my P5 connector well but it looks like it may have a pair of mating contacts on two short wires near the back of P5. They are covered in white sleeving so I can't tell for sure.

The stator will have 12 wires that are the outputs from the 6 windings. Those wires normally have terminals on them and get connected to the TB3 terminal block. The remaining four wires in the bundle are the F1, F2, Q1 and Q2 wires. In my set those 4 wires are zip tied together after they exit the gen head and head toward P5.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks