• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Considering selling my M1009

Bairrfhionn82

I am considering selling The Beast.:cry: I need to cut back on vehicals and just have 1 full size newer SUV and my wifes car. Any ideas on price? She has 75k, good rubber, 1 new and 2 rebilt alternators Herculiner interior.New GP card and doghead mod.Stars and runs great. See pictures in my album.

Thanks for any advise.

Last edited:

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This sounds like a decision you're still battling with and I get the impression that you really don't want to part with The Beast. If you do sell it, will you spend the rest of your life regretting it? How much sentimental attachment do you have to it?

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you list it on this site, make sure you list it in the classifieds and not in this forum.

I had to closed a thread today because of this.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last edited:

Bairrfhionn82

No there is a lot more to post if it was a Ad. It is which not witch and no chance now of upgrading. I just asked something simple from fellow MV enthusiast but I get greif from fellow members. I do not see a moderator complaining at present and I answered Warthog post.

Bairrfhionn82

Sorry Warthog I was typing when you replied.Some members think they are the Moderator.It members that gang up on the less posted members that puts off the newer members.
Thanks for doing a great job watching the threads.

tbearatkin

I would say not sell it. But that is me. But I know those that have paid $4-$6K for vehicles that did not look as nice on the outside. Not sure what the inside looks like but with all the interest now in the preppers show if advertised right locally I bet you could get close to $5K for it. EMP resistant pepper vehicle so easy to operate even your grandmother could get out of dodge in it. Loads of space for all bug out gear.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounded like a reasonable question to me. He didn't offer it for sale.

My guess (and I don't have one) is between $3-5k depending on the condition obviously.

Yours looks like it would be more on the high end.

chevyCUCV

Ok to be more helpful, ill answer like any other "What should i buy this for?" thread

Its worth what you will pay, or in this case it will sell for what you will take.

I only buy things that are good deals, so i wouldnt pay over 2 grand.

GPrez

Wow there sure are some wanna be's on this site. Ignore them OP. I think you'll get more money selling somewhere other than here. It's tough to give a good price opinion based on what I know about your M1009 but I would think $3k at a bare minimum. In my neck of the woods people bid alot more than that sight unseen at GL. Unless things are different in MN I would start at $5k.

GreggVA

Well I just bought mine and spent a bunch of time looking between auctions and classified. I would guess around $4,500 asking if all is in good working order above what I can see from pics. I wouldn't sell it though!

Bairrfhionn82

Yeah I know. She is in good shape for a mid west MV. I tried to watch that show but some of those people are nuts.I have a chance to buy a Chevy Tahoe PPV so more cash in hand the better.

warlord381

This is just an info thread not an ad, come on guys relax, this site is all about helping each other out isnt it..... I would think 3K or higher depending on the body and your local market. Toughest thing about the 1009s is the bodies, if you have a good one I think you'll do well. Just my 2 cents worth....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks