• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Conversion to turbo doghouse

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a NOS factory turbo doghouse without the fasteners attached, it looks like I can use all but the brackets on the rear for the elastic retainers, this part # looks like 12469276, is there any other hardware that will not swap over? I do have the turbo seal.
I am talking about #24 in this photo, looks like I will need to find some #25 also, is there a kit?doghouse.JPG

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Also the TM shows 4 of #25 needed, makes no sense unless they are doubled up

rjf189

I have a NOS factory turbo doghouse without the fasteners attached, it looks like I can use all but the brackets on the rear for the elastic retainers, this part # looks like 12469276, is there any other hardware that will not swap over? I do have the turbo seal.
I am talking about #24 in this photo, looks like I will need to find some #25 also, is there a kit?View attachment 831294
Short version: I believe I have all of the hardware you would need for the turbo doghouse. I'm happy to sell it to you for my cost.

Long version: I bought an M1165a1 from GovPlanet in October that was missing a doghouse. I anticipated buying the doghouse from Black Dog Customs but thought acquiring the hardware would be a lengthy process (it was) so I went ahead and bought it before I actually bought the doghouse. Steve at Retired War Horses went ahead and replaced the dog house with hardware when he fixed up my truck so here I sit with all the turbo doghouse hardware, which I no longer need. DM me if you are interested.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Short version: I believe I have all of the hardware you would need for the turbo doghouse. I'm happy to sell it to you for my cost.

Long version: I bought an M1165a1 from GovPlanet in October that was missing a doghouse. I anticipated buying the doghouse from Black Dog Customs but thought acquiring the hardware would be a lengthy process (it was) so I went ahead and bought it before I actually bought the doghouse. Steve at Retired War Horses went ahead and replaced the dog house with hardware when he fixed up my truck so here I sit with all the turbo doghouse hardware, which I no longer need. DM me if you are interested.
PM sent