• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Converted Deuce VS 4x4 Shorty Bus

someoldmoose

Looks great in Photoshop. [thumbzup] Anything is possible with enough measuring, cutting, and welding. If this is the route you chose I would suggest going at like a school bus build. Strip everything rear of the firewall and just drop the bus body on. Too much structure would need to be cut to fab it to the truck bed (although, again, it would look B A). My other concern is the side door (main). It might end up with the bottom step being too high. Not a deal breaker but needs to be considered. Easy enough to add a self-deploying step(s) if needed. I will say I like the look.

Last edited:
I thought the steps being too high for the entrance. Drop down stairs underneath would be perfect if it does sit too high. I like the idea of my battery box being hidden under those stairs. Sure I will have to fab a housing for them but they would be safe and secure there.

I like the idea of how much room a bus gives square footage wise without compromising height too much like I would with a slide in camper attached.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk