• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Convertor Trailer Dolly

comdiver

I just bought some new toys. One of the things was a trailer dolly. It is a tandem axle commerical rig, 8 tires, Dayton rims. I can't decide if I should keep it to go with the Deuce or sell it. I have a good set of NDTs I could put on it. I need to pick it up soon and will take some pictures then.

Hammer

Keep it, you never know when you will need something like that.
I will end up building my own (I have all the parts now, I think). But to start off with a commercial version is much easier, and almost cheaper in the long run.

groundog

:wink:Hammer--did you get your M-818 home yet? got mine delivered last thursday---has complete new drivers seat---new glove box and all tires are good---batteries dead--tried charging them but no luck ---so will have toi nstall new batteries---Groundog

Hammer

Not yet, this Wednesday I should get it.
Sounds like you picked up a good one.

Comdiver, please post pics when you get it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks