• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Convoy light covers

Lorax

Picked up a set of convoy lights last weekend, the orange revolving lights that mount above and behind the cab.

Some time ago, I remember seeing a post where someone had a protective "cage" looking thing on top of the lights. Does anyone know where such a cage could be bought?

I'll continue using the search function as well.

Thanks

Elwenil

They are made by the light manufacturer generally to fit that particular style light. For example, this one from AWDirect fits a Federal-Signal rotator:

http://www.awdirect.com/wire-lens-guard-210782/beacons-warning/

If your lights are Federal-Signal, that will probabaly fit, it all depends on the brand since they are all different depending on the size of the base and height. Check with companies that sell towing equipment or vehicle safety lighting.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks