• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Convoy light pole U-bolt size

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
All-
Hopefully this will be the last question regarding my convoy lights....

Does anyone know the U-bolt size?

Hopefully this weekend I'll be installing since I got the lenses off the lights! 😁

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
All-
Hopefully this will be the last question regarding my convoy lights....

Does anyone know the U-bolt size?

Hopefully this weekend I'll be installing since I got the lenses off the lights! 😁
I walked out back. Hate to admit that I am a bit of a slacker and admit that I didn't take one off. I did measure though. The u-bolt is 3/8" thick. Pretty darn fat for a u-bolt. The holes in the back of your cab will tell you how wide (diameter).

If you need length, and it isn't raining in the morning I will go remove one and give you better measurements?

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I walked out back. Hate to admit that I am a bit of a slacker and admit that I didn't take one off. I did measure though. The u-bolt is 3/8" thick. Pretty darn fat for a u-bolt. The holes in the back of your cab will tell you how wide (diameter).

If you need length, and it isn't raining in the morning I will go remove one and give you better measurements?
That would be outstanding. Thank you so much. I plan on picking up the hardware tomorrow morning and installing all day.