• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cookout at Zout's

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nanner Pudding Updates

Whoever said I stole the left over cookies lied!!:roll:
There were no left over cookies!

Zout...MB REALLY liked the chicken...and the cookies.

Also...I didn't get any nanner puddin cause swiss and clueless ett all of it! F$%#ing yankees!
PB I would like to thank you for guarding the Nanner pudding all day until this **** Yankee got an education on good southern cooking. :jumpin:

I get to Zouts later in the afternoon and the first thing I hear is that I have to go over and find PB cause he has been asking everyone he does not recognize "Are you Swiss?"

Now the rest of the story is the southern beating I got in the mess hall on Friday night when I was dumb enough to ask the question "What is Nanner Pudding" I know now that Nanner pudding was responsible for the Hatfield and McCoy family feud. Responsible in part for the civil war and many other facts that this Yankee did not know before asking a simple question rofl

In fact after trying the Nanner Pudding I could see all this as true!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
PB I would like to thank you for guarding the Nanner pudding all day until this **** Yankee got an education on good southern cooking. :jumpin:

I get to Zouts later in the afternoon and the first thing I hear is that I have to go over and find PB cause he has been asking everyone he does not recognize "Are you Swiss?"

Now the rest of the story is the southern beating I got in the mess hall on Friday night when I was dumb enough to ask the question "What is Nanner Pudding" I know now that Nanner pudding was responsible for the Hatfield and McCoy family feud. Responsible in part for the civil war and many other facts that this Yankee did not know before asking a simple question rofl

In fact after trying the Nanner Pudding I could see all this as true!
That's OK Brother...we Southern folks understand.

The problem we have down here is that once a yankee gets some nanner puddin...they won't ever leave!!!:roll:

Attachments

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey PB,

Out of all the food at the cook out, being a true southern gentleman with exquisite taste buds, what was the best tasting food there...?

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don, every bite of it was GOOD, no matter what food it was supposed to be (cept the cherries, they are in a class by themselves - half of one and I couldn't get the clutch in my car to work right).