• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cool Tools Forum?

papakb

Would it be practical to add a Cool Tools forum to SS?

It would be educational for people new to the hobby and save a lot of time for those of us still doing things the old way.

There are new tools being introduced all the time and some of them are real time savers or make jobs so much easier.

Kurt

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I am all for it.......especially if there is a section on improvised or home made tools that are useful for working on oddball stuff.

Case in point.....I could not find the correct Allen wrench for removing the drain plug on the deuce fuel tank.....usually a 1/2 drive
ratchet head will go in.....not this time...someone had put one with an Allen head fitting in it.

I found a bolt head that would fit into it and welded two nuts on the bolt so I could get a wrench on it.....prob solved.

orren

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your quote from Abraham Lincoln should be carefully reconsidered. He was one of the first presidents to usurp the Constitution to start and perpetuate The Great American Disaster,
aka, The War of Northern Aggression.

Look it up in any unbias writings on the subject.