• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cooling question for experts

Action

After seeing some pics on here, I gots to thinkin.

If someone installs a snout but doesn't use the pieces behind it to seal off the large openings...will engine cooling be affected much from airflow being less through the cooling stack? It seems like a lot of air coming in through the grill could just blow around and over the stack.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Possible...but you still have your splash shield rubber to keep the air from rushing out the sides.
an ECV radiator is just longer. And if your extended nose is done with the correct side metal shields for hood lighting, that will also help. But I doubt anyone is going to that extent.

i have this conversion and noticed no difference.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks