• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

cooling system mod

orrisd4

Im still working on getting all the hoses on my a2 repaired .This seems like a good time to ask this ,
can a coolant filter be used with a fuel fired coolant heater ? Also has anyone managed to hookup a recovery bottle to an a2 if so please point me to it .(yes i have looked , nothing is coming up)

goldneagle

If you put a T in line of the heater hoses you should be fine. Check out my thread on M923 to see how i did mine. I have separate shut-off valves for the filter and the heater.

orrisd4

yes , we have always called em recovery bottles, same thing just a different name , also eagle i was planning to do away with the water heater altogether and run an arctic fuel burner ,

goldneagle

yes , we have always called em recovery bottles, same thing just a different name , also eagle i was planning to do away with the water heater altogether and run an arctic fuel burner ,
Then just use the existing lines to the coolant bypass filter and call it a day. Good prices for the setup on AMAZON.com.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks