• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Coonass Militia intercepts Russian Bear

Man those Yankees from up north of I-10 don't know good eating.
Regarding the menu above, you forgot the hogshead cheese, shrimp spiders, boudin, frog legs.....
Aw man, dunno how I forgot about frog legs. We still go frogging every once in a while. There's almost always a few in the canals and creeks around here, especially when the farmers are draining their rice fields. Some really good eating.

And oysters, man, that's hard to beat.

LC

ETA: Regarding frog legs, for anyone not familiar with LA and Cajuns, we aren't talking about rainfrogs (rainettes) either. Lots of huge bullfrogs out in the countryside in Louisiana.

Last edited:

CajunM35A2

Head sucker...

Found out I can catch my own crawfish here in FL. You sound like a fellow head sucker.:funny:
Uhhhhh when you are talking to someone from New Orleans that could have more than one meaning.......

It could be something akin to:

HMFIC

or,

It could be someone who likes to eat crawfish like a we do here in Southern Louisiana,

or,

It could be, well, someone or something that you find in the lower French Quarter!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks