• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

correckt markings four my deuce. help please.

kaiser m35

hello gais nice forum you have here!! ive wonder if someone have pictures of a 196ish m35 whit the coreckt set up off stars and numbers???.
i have bougt a 1965 kaiser m35 whith 4600miles on it. in mint condision.
the multifuel verson.but its only plane green. and i want to dekorate it whit some coreckt markings.
i have search four this but havent find any thing.

anyone that could help me?

sorry four the ****ty english dondt know any better...

best regards from norway
ove

Attachments

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Good looking Deuce, where did you get it?

And welcome to the forum, anything you need (Deuce related) can be found here!

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Hvilken type enhet?

Vil du ha infanteri eller rustning eller noe annet?

Min tidligere sjef var fra Bergen.​

m376x6

Velkommen Ove,
Du faktisk snakker bedre engelsk enn noen folk her.
Overraskende, stavemåten er enda bedre enn noen.
Det er mange ordninger som du kan velge blant disse lastebilene var og er fortsatt i tjeneste, og har vært i mange tiår. Så ta deg tid til, hun ser veldig fint ut akkurat nå.

Hilsen,
Bryan

Carnac, I'm not sure what you meant by device?

m376x6

Perhaps an Organization familiar or favored by him then. Norwegian, NATO, or US, and for all those years the Deuce has been in service, he has a lot of choices.

kaiser m35

hi agen im going to pic here up hopefolly before the 18-11-08 because then the preveus owner goes to worck four a mount.if dondt make it.i have to wait to the 18-12-08. bit its mine now!. ive been after this rig four about a year. and i finelly got it:-D... i have a 250 miles drive home so i will come whit a report on how it whent. i think i whant to keep the state of origin to it. so i think she deserves to bare the stars and some us markings8)

yes i will youse god time to find the correkt markings
as i did my time in the norwegean navy.maybe somthing i that way...

navy seals maybe?!?

best regards
ove

Last edited:

knissen

Hi Ove,
Ï am just a bit south of you, in Mittle of Jutland, Denmark.
My Studebaker M35A1 is undergoing the same paint/stencil job that you are planning - I am just scanneing the european marked for a good deal on costum stencils.

Actually I just visited Norway 14 days ago, bringing 4 pcs. of M621 back to Denmark.
Nice trip, just about 5 inches of snow going up there, but fortunally the weather cleared before our 350km trip home.

I know there are a lot of M621 (and M35) experts in Norway, so it should be possible to get good advice.

kaiser m35

hei kasper skal du nå få tak i stensiler så kan jeg være intresert i å kjøpe/leie de av deg når du er ferdig med dem.!reiser å henter bil på søndag:-Dhoho blir knall det. forøvrig så er jeg i danmark minst en gang i året.å det er store muligheter for at det blir en tur til løkken med kaisern til sommern. 6x6 beach tour.:beer: ja hyggelig å møte på noen nord europere her...

knissen

hei kasper skal du nå få tak i stensiler så kan jeg være intresert i å kjøpe/leie de av deg når du er ferdig med dem.!reiser å henter bil på søndag:-Dhoho blir knall det. forøvrig så er jeg i danmark minst en gang i året.å det er store muligheter for at det blir en tur til løkken med kaisern til sommern. 6x6 beach tour.:beer: ja hyggelig å møte på noen nord europere her...
Hej Ove - det er en aftale - jeg giver besked når jeg har fundet stencils.
Vi ses i Løkken!
Min M35A1 ser sådan her ud pt.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks