• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Correct Loctation for M37 Large Door Star??

70deuce

Bruce here is what mine looked like when we found it and now torn apart with some work done. It was a pretty complete and straight truck with spun bearing when I go it. Very rust-free even under the battery tray. Right now the truck does not have a complete anything on it except for the drivetrain. The engine has been started since rebuild and the entire drive train run/engaged for some time while chasis was supported by jackstands. Runs like a top. Really makes you want to go crazy and complete the whole project but I'm lucky to spend any significant time on it all to get it finished.

Attachments

M-37Bruce

I remember when you first got it, she was quite a catch, spun bearing and all! One of these days we will gett'er done.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks