• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Correct Tan Color

blackdog

I heard that a lot of the tanks on Camp Pendleton were painted with Latex paint off the shelf right before Desert Storm on the unit level....

Jones

Before I invested in an FS-595 "Color Fan Deck" I kept seeing different shades when viewing the same color. Turns out the problem is color rendition from computer monitor to computer monitor. And; the more sites a link takes you through, the larger the margin for error. Best way is to take the five-digit color number down to a paint store that can interpret it in their formula computer. FS-595b is supposed to be THE industry standard.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks