• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Correct unit designation for M38a1

jime

It's time to put the unit designation on the M38a1. I was thinking of using my Dad's unit from Germany. He was in the Constabulary after the war. Unfortunately, it disbanded in '52, a year before the M38a1 was born.

My son is currently in the 173d airborne. As you know, they have a rich V.Nam history. As part of the 173d, the boy suggested 1-503 Inf Bn. Question is: How would we designate that for the passenger side of the bumper unit designation? I understand the driver side is the marching order.

Any info is appreciated! Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks